Care is not just part of our name, it is who we are.
Since 1984, Kare-A-Lot Child Care has provided the finest in care and education to Columbus area families. At our Upper Arlington location, Kare-A-Lot provides quality childcare services to children from six weeks to five years of age. Operating Monday through Friday from 7AM to 6PM….throughout the year.
- Small staff to child ratios and group sizes
- Safe, challenging, fun educational program for your child
- Nutritional lunches and snacks every day
- Participation in creative movement and gymnastics activities that will help him/her maintain a healthy weight and develop motor skills
- Participation in age appropriate activities that will stimulate his/her development in Language, Physical, Cognitive, Emotional, and Social areas
- Your child will play in safe and fun playgrounds and will walk to a local park to run and climb
- Your child will spend the day with trained, caring, and committed teachers that work to ensure that every child has the opportunity to grow and develop to his/her maximum capacity
- We believe that all young children are unique and we believe that every child develops at his/her own pace.
- We offer hands-on approach because children learn better by doing.
- We believe that learning is a life-long process, that good teachers facilitate learning experiences in fun and challenging ways.
- We believe that the family is an integral component of the learning experience.
- We believe that trained parents will support our efforts as teachers and care givers.
- We offer support parent training programs.
- We believe that each teacher is unique in their teaching style.
- We support and offer staff development programs.
- We encourage each teacher to develop their own experiences in their classrooms.
- We believe that strong early childhood education programs must be financially stable and managed effectively and efficiently, incorporating technology wherever possible.
Step Up To Quality (SUTQ) is Ohio’s quality rating and improvement system for licensed learning and development programs. Step Up To Quality recognizes learning and development programs that exceed licensing health and safety standards. The Step Up To Quality program standards have been expanded from three to five levels and have been revised to include family and community engagement and health promotion standards.
- Riverside Center (license #403739) is rated Four Stars
- King Center (license #406768) is rated Three Stars